ICC Worldwide & Your Business
Why Do You Need ICC Worldwide?
Businesses have changed significantly over the years. One glance
at today's automated agencies affirms this point. India is increasingly
playing a dominant role in today's world trade and poised to be
the next Power House for growth in the Asia Pacific region only
- Need to reach a global customer base quickly and cost-effectively.
- Need for Indian Exporters to compete with suppliers of Global
- Turnaround times are a competitive advantage and shrinking day
- Procurement is becoming intensely complex, lead time driven
and crossing international boundaries.
- Larger proliferation of Logistics Providers with different service
- Resulting in the spiraling of uncertainty of Whom, How and When
This has created a critical need for a Comprehensive Logistical
Solutions Provider under a single roof. ICC Worldwide provides a
unique and superior level of excellence among others; with our own
expertise, infrastructure, and experienced manpower coupled with
resources from our outsourcing back-office division, i2c World,
Inc., we are able to offer custom solutions that meet today's global
logistics challenges. Our commitment to quality service has been
achieved way before other companies even existed. Our dedicated
team is committed to providing the best possible service while considering
the special and unique needs of our clients.
Some More Reasons Why you Need ICC Worldwide
- ICC Worldwide is big enough to deliver you quality and reliability,
small enough to provide you with custom and personalized service.
- ICC Worldwide has over 25 managed and networked branches worldwide
and connects to all major destinations in India.
- ICC Worldwide has a satisfied client roster built over decades
with Fortune 500 names in Finance, Insurance, Telecom, Fashion,
Consumer Goods, Manufacturing, Ecommerce, and IT.
- ICC Worldwide is privately owned and managed whereby decision
and policy-making is fast - we give you quick and honest responses
to your concerns.
- ICC Worldwide has secured a hard-earned reputation with our
performance and professionalism even if you have one employee
or 10,000 employees.